Replace missing teeth – from one single tooth to all mouth rehabilitation.
Support fixed teeth or help to stabilize removable prosthesis.
In many cases it is possible to extract all the missing teeth, place implants and fixed teeth, all in the same day.
High success rate since well diagnosed, planned and executed.
Implant in anterior tooth
– Teeth and root fractures due to accident
– Implants and ceramic crowns placement
– Clinical Work – Jorge André Cardoso e Paulo Júlio Almeida
– Laboratory Work – Alex Fisher e Liliana Simões
Implant in posterior tooth
– Tooth extraction, implant placement and provisional adhesive bridge simultaneously.
– Graft to enhance gingival thickness.
– Ceramic crown in zirconia screw retained to implant.
– Clinical work – Jorge André Cardoso
– Laboratory work – Oleg Blashkiv
Implants to replace all teeth in the same day
– Removable prosthesis, unstable and little natural appearance.
– Implants in upper and lower jaws with “fixed teeth” (bridge) placement in the same day.
– Placement of fixed definitive bridges after 6 months.
– Clinical Work – Pedro Rodrigues and Jorge André Cardoso
– Laboratory work – João Paulo (ITD Laboratory)
Orthodontics, Implant, Graft and Veneers
– Dark and heavily restored teeth
– One tooth is lost due to internal resorption
– Orthodontic treatment for extrusion and atraumatic tooh extraction to prevent bone loss
– Implant, gingival graft and 4 veneers
– Clinical Work – Jorge André Cardoso and Rui Negrão
– Laboratory Work – Oleg Blashkiv
ORA – Dental Esthetics and Oral Rehabilitation
Rua 23, nº 344. 3º andar, sala C,
4500-142 Espinho, Portugal
Monday to Friday – 9-13h, 14-19h | Saturday 9-13h
Train station, car parking and beach within a 5 min walk.
Oporto 30 min by train. Lisbon 2h30m by train.
Oporto Airport 30 min by car / 1h by metro-train.