Our main goals for patients:
– Clear communication to inform without any pressure to perform treatments
– Scientific evidence and experience based decisions
– Minimally invasive treatments
– Multidisciplinar highly qualified team
– Focus on prevention
– Safety, hygiene and complete privacy for our patients
The clinic performs treatments in every field of dental medicine:
– Implants to replace missing teeth – from one single tooth to all mouth rehabilitation, including the placement of implants and fixed teeth in the same day (Same Day Teeth) to rehabilitate an entire jaws and All-on-Four (TM) technique,
– Ceramic Veneers, Contact Lenses – minimal or non invasive ceramic restorations to improve tooth color and shape.
– Ceramic Crowns and Bridges.
– Teeth whitening
– Restorations to strengthen teeth or to improve esthetics
– Orthodontics to correct the teeth alignment.
– Periodontology and Gingival Plastic Surgery to correct gingival problems, bone loss or to improve esthetics.
– Endodontics to perform root canal treatments in the most correct way and with microscope.
– Oral Surgery to solve oral pathologies such as impacted wisdom teeth, cysts, mucosal lesions, etc.
– Pediatric Dentistry that treats children and teenagers dental and oral problems.
The clinical direction and coordination is performed by Jorge André Cardoso
, Doctor of Dental Medicine by the Faculty of Dental Medicine – Porto University – 2002, Master in Prosthodontics by King´s College, London University in 2010. He is a Honorary Clinical Teacher at the Master of Science in Aesthetic Dentistry at King’s College – London University since 2015. He also has a wide experience in private education of Dentists. He is the author of many articles published in international journals peer-reviewed. As clinical director his main goal is to coordinate a dedicated and organised team with high technical skills in order to provide a positive experience to the patients who look for quality dental treatments and appreciate a clear, transparent and professional communication.